SolarEdge System Support
How to Use the SolarEdge Monitoring App?
SolarEdge System Monitoring
How do I set up SolarEdge System Monitoring?
- You can monitor your solar system online via the website or by downloading the app from the play store (SolarEdge Monitoring). You can also access it from the website: https://monitoring.solaredge.com/solaredge-web/p/login
- Enter the email address that we have set up and click the Forgot password button. You will then receive an email on how to reset your password and then log in with your new password.
- Here is also a video on how to use the monitoring app: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IONyQ8e29iw
- Please note, we recommend changing your utility company to one that offers net metering or a buy-back program, if offered in your area. This will give you credit for any extra production you have so you can get the most out of your system.
- Now that we have your system operational, you are responsible for monitoring your system and notifying us if any errors or problems happen with it. We recommend checking it at least a few times a month to make sure everything is working the way it should be. If you have any issues going forward, feel free to reach out to Sales Support via Live chat for support.